Three (3) students selected for the Jannette Alexander Foundation scholarship will be awarded with a $1,000 scholarship and a one year free membership to CSCSW. Recipients will be featured on the CSCSW website.
THE 2023 JAF APPLICATION IS CLOSED
- Applicants must be in their second or final year of an MSW program to be considered.
- All applications must be turned in by the specified deadline. No exceptions.
- Applicants must be attending a school of social work in California.
- No more than one winner per school of social work.
- No more than 3 recipients per application cycle. No exceptions.
- Applicants may not use a letter of reference from an active member of the CSCSW Board of Directors.
- Short Bio’s need to be professional, edited for publication and avoid information that is too personal.
The Jannette Alexander Foundation for Clinical Social Work is looking for applicants in their second or final year of the MSW program with exemplary clinical skills/ aptitude. Consideration will be given for applicants who have overcome obstacles and challenges in pursuing their education. Please be sure to highlight these attributes in the essay portion of the application. Applicants should include 2 references from a clinical placement/employment.