Mission: To advance and promote the profession and practice of clinical social work.
Core Members: Licensed clinical social workers from the state of California
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy
- Promoting the practice and profession
- Encouraging professionalism
- To advocate for members and the profession before the legislature and relevant regulatory agencies.
- To articulate and uphold professional ethics and standards of professionalism.
- To provide educational opportunities, training and information that meet member needs.
- To monitor environmental trends that affect practice, and advocate for corrective action.
- To increase recognition of the value of practitioners and the profession among allied professionals and in the healthcare industry and the public.
- To mentor individuals entering the profession.